Selling Your Home
Get things ready to start a new adventure.
Our knowledge & dedication makes for a hassle free real estate experience.
We know how to make your house shine amid the competition. Listening carefully to your specific goals, we will customize a thoughtful strategy for for the smoothest sale, with the least amount of hassle and stress. Together, we will move through your transaction with confidence, clarity, and plenty of communication.
Regardless of your level of experience with selling homes, we will make the process as effortless, efficient, and enjoyable as possible.
Here’s what to expect in the process:
Introduction & Consultation
- An Inhabit agent will visit the property, meet with you personally, discuss your goals, and answer any questions you might have.
- Your agent will do a comparative market analysis for your home. This will entail analysis of the homes for sale or recently sold that are closest in proximity, amenities and condition as yours.
- At a time convenient to you, you will meet with your agent for a second time to discuss pricing strategy.
Commitment to Move Forward
- We will agree on a listing price that hits all of your requirements.
- With your agent’s help, you will review and sign a listing agreement.
- We will create a customized marketing plan that suits you, your property, and your goals.
Prepare for Market
- Your agent will work with you to mentally and emotionally prepare for the sale of the home.
- The home will be cleaned, decluttered and staged.
- Your agent will coordinate a professional photography session.
- Need some home staging tips? Download our guide:
- With our customized marketing plan and materials in hand, we will hit the ground running.
- Your agent will organize showings, broker tours, open houses, special events, and more in order to get the most exposure for your listing.
Make a Deal
- As offers are received, your agent helps with negotiating terms according to your best interests.
- Appraisals and inspections are conducted.
- Repairs are negotiated, scheduled, and conducted with your approval as needed.
Finalize the Sale & Deliver the Property
- Once any repairs have been completed, title is cleared and all financial contingencies fulfilled, it will be time to sign documents.
- Your agent informs you as soon as the title company releases its wire and the county records the sale. Sold!
- Pack your bags; it’s moving time!